- Attend annual regional AmeriSpec conferences
- Experience in Remediation, Water Damage, Trades, and/or an allied craft a plus
- Experience in writing protocols a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Willingness to maintain records and communicate with Marketing Manager and Office Manager about job tasks
- Willingness to perform onsite educational seminars for real estate agents and other local professionals
- Willingness to comply with the State of Texas and governing agencies for licenses held
- Willingness to comply with the State of Louisiana Home Inspector Laws & Regulations and gain licensing in that state
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Assist in marketing efforts as directed by a Marketing Representative
- Possess good communication skills and good computer skills
- Develop and maintain alliances with successful area real estate agents
- Work closely with Owner and/or Senior Inspectors to learn the essentials of Commercial & Home Inspections along with Mold Assessments and Protocols
- Independently perform home inspections from start to finish
- Must be TREC licensed and willing to be licensed in the State of Louisiana
- Must comply with applicable state licensure requirements and continuing education
- Must be willing to receive ongoing training and licensing for our ancillary services that we offer
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new information
- Ability to learn new skills
- Relationship building
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Great Work Environment
- Sick Time, PTO, and Health Benefits Plan
AmeriSpec offers the best training in the industry by combining classroom instruction, in-field inspections and hands-on technical training in our state-of-the-art facility, led by instructors with over 30 years of experience.
A replica of a home, as well as a host of training aids such as a roof, water heater, plumbing, electrical panel and appliances are utilized during training. It is specifically designed for AmeriSpec business owners and inspectors and illustrates what to examine when performing a quality home inspection. Parts of the house are fully functional, such as the kitchen and indoor lighting. In addition, used water heaters, furnaces, and air conditioning units are brought into the classroom, giving inspectors the opportunity to examine these important home systems and components.
This innovative facility includes a combustion safety simulator/residential pressure diagnostic tool. This provides AmeriSpec business owners and inspectors with the training needed to make them the best in the industry.
Interested in a career with AmeriSpec? Please review our open positions using the filters above.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to AmeriSpec Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)