- Independently perform home inspections from start to finish.
- Work closely with other Certified Inspectors to learn the essentials of home inspection.
- Mentor and coach Junior or Associate Inspectors.
- Develop and maintain alliances with successful area real estate agents.
- Develop good communication skills and begin to develop good computer skills.
- Assist in marketing efforts as directed by a Marketing Representative.
- Attend the annual AmeriSpec convention.
- Attend regional training sessions.
- Attend the one-week training academy.
- Pass the national home inspectors exam.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The inspector is required to furnish their own tools and must meet the approval of the supervisor as well as comply with the minimum requirements of the company tool list.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Great Work Environment
AmeriSpec offers the best training in the industry by combining classroom instruction, in-field inspections and hands-on technical training in our state-of-the-art facility, led by instructors with over 30 years of experience.
A replica of a home, as well as a host of training aids such as a roof, water heater, plumbing, electrical panel and appliances are utilized during training. It is specifically designed for AmeriSpec business owners and inspectors and illustrates what to examine when performing a quality home inspection. Parts of the house are fully functional, such as the kitchen and indoor lighting. In addition, used water heaters, furnaces, and air conditioning units are brought into the classroom, giving inspectors the opportunity to examine these important home systems and components.
This innovative facility includes a combustion safety simulator/residential pressure diagnostic tool. This provides AmeriSpec business owners and inspectors with the training needed to make them the best in the industry.
Interested in a career with AmeriSpec? Please review our open positions using the filters above.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to AmeriSpec Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)